Friday, February 6, 2009

Guest Post

I am Kelli Oliver George, (I go by "Cagey) and I write at Rancid Raves. Last year, my husband and his partners built a website called Foodiebytes that allows for searchable menus in 15 cities with over 150,000 menus available. Now, you no longer have to resort to digging through dog-eared takeout menus in your desk drawer or sifting through endless restaurants links. Foodiebytes is a quick, convenient way to search for restaurants that serve your favorite foods because you can actually search for individual menu items, as opposed to just restaurants or cuisines.

I am trying to connect with local bloggers here in Kansas City because we are launching a piece on FoodieBytes.com where we will have a spot for featured bloggers. Additionally, the bloggers who add the Foodiebytes badge to their own site will be highlighted on the Kansas City page itself in a rotating manner.

Please email me (kelli@foodiebytes.com) if this is something that you are interested in doing or if you have any questions or comments about our site.

Thanks!
Kelli

No comments: